Training With Hyperbarics International:
Diving and Clinical certification programs for Physicians, Dive Medics, and Clinical HBO Technicians.
- HBO Physicians (DMP): AMA Category 1 CMEs Through UHMS
- Diving Physicians (DMO): AMA Category 1 CMEs Through UHMS
- Hyperbaric Clinical Technologist Certification: CEUs Through UHMS
- Hyperbaric Clinical Technologist – Intermediate: CEUs Through UHMS
- Hyperbaric Facility Safety Supervisor: CEUs
- Diver Medical Technicians (DMT) – Basic and Advanced Certification: CEUs
- Hyperbaric Chamber Operators: CEUs
- PADI Recompression Chamber Awareness Program, ED Units
Hyperbarics International’s new facility is one of the most complete hyperbaric teaching facilities worldwide for diving and clinical hyperbaric medicine. Hyperbarics International’s training and certification programs are approved by the American Medical Association (AMA), Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), and International Board of Undersea Medicine (IBUM) for AMA Category 1 CMEs/CEUs for physicians, DMTs, and CHTs. Other allied medical personnel and chamber operators can gain advanced information on the uses of HBO through Hyperbarics International’s training programs. Our programs are also strongly recommended for diving instructors and dive rescue personnel who would like to receive information and/or training in the uses of hyperbaric oxygen as it applies to diving to further their undersea careers.
To learn more about our programs, or to register, contact Dick Rutkowski:
Email: Dick@hyperbaricsinternational.com Phone: 305-451-2551
Are you ready to take the next step in your hyperbaric team training? Download your course application today!