Team Training With Hyperbarics International:
Combined Diving and Clinical Programs for Physicians, Dive Medics, and Clinical HBO Technicians.
- Clinical HBO Physicians: Up to 40 AMA Category 1 CMEs and Certificate of Completion for Physicians Thru UHMS
- Diving Physicians (DMO): Up to 40 AMA Category 1 CMEs and Certificate of Completion for Physicians Thru UHMS
- Clinical Hyperbaric Medical Technologist (CHMT) and Facility Safety Certification: CEUs Thru UHMS
- Hyperbaric Clinical Technologist – Intermediate: CEUs Thru UHMS
- Isobaric Oxygen Therapy
- Hyperbaric Facility Safety Supervisor: CEUs
- Diver Medical Technicians (DMT) – Basic and Advanced Certification: CEUs Thru UHMS
Hyperbarics International’s new facility is one of the most complete hyperbaric teaching facilities worldwide for diving and clinical hyperbaric medicine. Hyperbarics International’s training and certification programs are approved by the American Medical Association (AMA), Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), and International Board of Undersea Medicine (IBUM) for AMA Category 1 CMEs/CEUs for physicians, DMTs, and CHTs. Other allied medical personnel and chamber operators can gain advanced information on the uses of HBO through Hyperbarics International’s training programs.
To learn more about our programs, or to register, contact Dick Rutkowski:
Email:Dick@hyperbaricsinternational.com Phone: 305-451-2551
Are you ready to take the next step in your hyperbaric team training? Download your course application today!