Learn More About Hyperbarics International:
Advanced Diving and Clinical Programs for Physicians, Dive Medics, and Clinical HBOT Technicians.
- Advanced Clinical HBOT Physicians: Jointly Sponsored & Supported by AMA/ACCME/PRA Thru UHMS for CAT 1 CMEs
- Advanced Diving Physicians (DMO): Jointly Sponsored & Supported by AMA/ACCME/PRA Thru UHMS for CAT 1 CMEs
- Certified Clinical Hyperbaric Medical Technologist (CHMT): CEUs Jointly Sponsored & Supported Thru UHMS
- Hyperbaric Clinical Technologist – Intermediate: CEUs Thru UHMS
- Hyperbaric Facility Safety Supervisor: CEUs
- Diver Medical Technicians (DMT) – Advanced Certification: CEUs Jointly Sponsored & Supported Thru UHMS
- Diver Medical Technicians (DMT) – Intermediate: CEUs Jointly Sponsored & Supported Thru UHMS
- ALL Scuba Instructors May Apply For Intermediate DMT
Hyperbarics International has been training students in the uses and benefits of hyperbaric oxygen for over 46 years. Our Florida Hyperbaric Oxygen facility is one of the most complete HBOT teaching facilities worldwide for both diving and clinical hyperbaric medicine. Hyperbarics International’s training and certification programs are approved by the American Medical Association (AMA), Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), and American College of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) for AMA Category 1 CMEs/CEUs for physicians, DMTs, and CHTs. Other allied medical personnel and chamber operators can gain advanced information on the uses of HBOT through Hyperbarics International’s training programs. Our hyperbaric training program is open to all.
To learn more about our Florida HBOT training programs, or to register, contact Dick Rutkowski:
Email:Dick@hyperbaricsinternational.com Phone: 305-451-2551
Are you ready to take the next step in your hyperbaric team training? Download your course application today! Call our HBOT Florida facility to learn more.