For Physicians, EMT-Ps, Medics, DMTs, and CHTs
Hyperbarics International, run by Dick Rutkowski, has been teaching diving and clinical hyperbaric medicine for over 45 years. Not only does Hyperbarics International run our own training program, we have also been consulting and training for organizations such as NASA Johnson, NASA Kennedy, the EPA, hospitals, and military services in the United States and throughout the world. These programs are accepted and monitored by the AMA, UHMS, ABWH, ACHM, IBUM, and BUMED (Navy). The program is accredited by the American Medical Association for 40 CME’s for physicians, or 40 CEU’s for all other allied medical professionals. To date, over 10,000 medical and diving personnel have participated in the Hyperbarics International program.
You can explore our site, or visit the links below to learn more about our program, staff, or curriculum. Come see why our program is second to none!
Diving / Hyperbaric Medical Team Training Programs with Chamber Operations for:
- Diving Medical Physicians (DMO)
- Clinical Hyperbaric Medical Specialist
- Diving/Hyperbarics Physicians
- Hyperbaric Clinical Physician Training
- Hyperbaric Facility Safety Supervisor
- Basic Dive Medics Training (DMT)
- Advanced Dive Medics (ADMT)
- Hyperbaric Chamber Operators
- Hyperbaric Registered Nurses Training
- All Other Allied Medical Personnel
- All other civilian/professional instructors, divers, or anyone who has a strong interest and desire is encouraged to apply, this includes medical and non-medical people.
Are you ready to take the next step in your hyperbaric team training? Download your course application today!