Learn More About Our HBOT Florida Training With Hyperbarics International:
Diving and Clinical Programs for Physicians, Dive Medics, and Clinical HBOT Technicians.
- Clinical HBOT Physicians: Up to 40 AMA Category 1 CMEs and Certificate of Completion for Physicians Thru UHMS
- Diving Physicians (DMO): Up to 40 AMA Category 1 CMEs and Certificate of Completion for Physicians Thru UHMS
- Clinical Hyperbaric Medical Technologist (CHMT) and Facility Safety Certification: CEUs Thru UHMS
- Hyperbaric Clinical Technologist – Intermediate: CEUs Thru UHMS
- Therapeutic Oxygen Health Salon, LLC
- Hyperbaric Facility Safety Supervisor: CEUs
- Diver Medical Technicians (DMT) – Basic and Advanced Certification: CEUs Thru UHMS
Our new HBOT Florida Hyperbaric Oxygen facility is one of the most complete HBOT teaching facilities worldwide for diving and clinical hyperbaric medicine. Hyperbarics International’s training and certification programs are approved by the American Medical Association (AMA), Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), and International Board of Undersea Medicine (IBUM) for AMA Category 1 CMEs/CEUs for physicians, DMTs, and CHTs. Other allied medical personnel and chamber operators can gain advanced information on the uses of HBOT through Hyperbarics International’s training programs. Our HBOT Florida training program is open to all.
To learn more about our Florida HBOT training programs, or to register, contact Dick Rutkowski:
Email:Dick@hyperbaricsinternational.com Phone: 305-451-2551
Are you ready to take the next step in your hyperbaric team training? Download your course application today! Call our HBOT Florida facility to learn more.